Choose the Best Home Loan With U.S. Eagle
Partnering with U.S. Eagle for your mortgage is a smart decision you can live with comfortably.
The Eagle offers same-day approval, low rates and fees, local underwriting and funding, and a no-cost application all with the personal service you deserve from your trusted financial partner.
We offer a variety of options to meet your needs:
- Conventional loans
- VA loans
- Terms - 10 to 30 years
- Fixed rates
- Adjustable rates
- Jumbo VA and conventional loans
We also make construction loans to qualified builders.
Our loan officers can provide:
- On-site underwriting
- Low rates and fees
- Online mortgage approval
- Pre-qualification letters provided to builders, sellers, and realtors
- Table funding
We’ll even be there with you at the closing!
Call U.S. at 342-8957 to make an appointment.
Refinance Made Easy!
If your current mortgage with another mortgage provider is above 5%, The Eagle may be able to save you money by refinancing to a lower rate or shorter term. To learn more about refinancing opportunities, call Mortgage Services today at 342-8957.
Veterans Can Refinance Current Mortgage to a VA Loan
U.S. Veterans can refinance up to 100% of their home’s value. This isn’t a second mortgage or a home equity loan. A VA refinance replaces your current mortgage. With a VA loan, APRs are currently under 4% so you may be able to lower your monthly mortgage payments! Call Mortgage Services today at 342-8957 for more information.
Home Equity Made EasyTurn the equity in your home into cash for bill consolidation, home improvement or remodeling, a new car, college tuition or any good reason. Take advantage of the flexibility offered by our different loan programs. Contact U.S. at 342-8824 for more information.
- Apply now. You can easily complete the entire application in less than 15 minutes.
- Submit your application.
- When approved, one of our Mortgage Loan Officers will contact you within one business day to obtain further documentation and begin processing the loan.
Start Your Loan
To start your loan application, you will need the following items. There is no need to fill out an application in advance.
Standard Documents (Purchase or Refinance)
- Pay stubs covering the last 30 days
- Tax Return (2 years), including
- All Schedules
- Credit union and bank statements for the past two months
- Most recent retirement and investment account statements
Additional Documents Required for Refinance
- Warranty deed
- Title policy
- Homeowners insurance policy
- Current property tax bill
- Mortgage statement
- A purchase agreement is also required for a purchase.